A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
WHat you’ll find here
- Learn the tactics that will help you achieve your FONA strategy
- Develop your FONA readiness
- Implement the double set-up
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Fona readiness tactics
Audio on readiness level here
The Double Set Up
the bottom line
- There’s a difference between a FONA strategy and having the tactics to that will allow you to employ that strategy.
- Always assess the need for FONA readiness.
- Use the double setup in situations where FONA is likely
- In a CICO situation plan to make the transition to FONA early
EMUpdates on the double setup
“Experienced emergency providers recognize procedural reserve as a luxury that the patient can revoke immediately and unpredictably…” — Reuben Strayer MD
In person learning
Locate any of the posters below to continue your training. Snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space. (tap on any image below for more detail about them).
Online learning only
For remote learning only: you can use the link below to see the complete set of learning spaces available to you in this series.