A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
WHat you’ll find here
- A better understanding of the consequences that perceived failure has on the human mind
- Useful techniques to combat the negative effects of failure on your ability to act in an emergency
the bottom line
- Failure to intubate is not failure!!
- Learn to see failure as opportunity
- Rewire your brain with visualization, self-talk, and trigger words
Reference – Psychological Skills to Improve Emergency Care
Providers’ Performance Under Stress
Michael J. Lauria, BA, NRP, FP-C*; Isabelle A. Gallo; Lt Col Stephen Rush, MD;
Jason Brooks, PhD, MSc; Rory Spiegel, MD; Scott D. Weingart, MD
In person learning
Locate any of the posters below to continue your training. Snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space. (tap on any image below for more detail about them).
Online learning only
For remote learning only: you can use the link below to see the complete set of learning spaces available to you in this series.