A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
start here 👆
WHat you’ll find here
- A better understanding of the consequences that perceived failure has on the human mind
- Useful techniques to combat the negative effects of failure on your ability to act in an emergency
the bottom line
- Failure to intubate is not failure!!
- Learn to see failure as opportunity
- Rewire your brain with visualization, self-talk, and trigger words
Reference – Psychological Skills to Improve Emergency Care
Providers’ Performance Under Stress
Michael J. Lauria, BA, NRP, FP-C*; Isabelle A. Gallo; Lt Col Stephen Rush, MD;
Jason Brooks, PhD, MSc; Rory Spiegel, MD; Scott D. Weingart, MD
For in person learners, locate any of the posters below within the installation to continue your training. Then snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space. Look for the ✋emoji for integrated hands on training opportunities.
Online learning only
For remote learners you can access the complete set of learning spaces above by clicking on the masterclass space button 👆