nextgen learning designed to elevate your airway practice
sign up for simulations is now open
Simulations are a significant part or the learning at PAC. Please pre-register for our integrated simulations here. REGISTRATION FOR SIMS WILL CLOSE BY 9AM SATURDAY. They are run every hour on the hour from 10AM to 3PM..
- Please sign up BEFORE the day of the course. REGISTRATION FOR SIMS WILL CLOSE BY 9AM SATURDAY so please make sure you register for the desired sims before you arrive.
- For now, sign up for only two simulations.
- We will open the remaining spaces 24 hours before the event.
- We recommend you spread your two sims out.
- Doing one in the morning or early afternoon and one later in the day.
sign up for simulations
Go ahead and pre-register for the simulations here. Most of them are run every hour on the hour.. Try to give yourself time to review the material in the space before doing the related sim. You can also do it in reverse, and use the sim go guide where you need to focus your learning within any theme based space.
- Please sign up for only TWO simulations.
- Make sure to pick your SIMs from two different learning spaces (eg: one from Peds one from Anatomically difficult)
- For spaces that have SIMs with more than one level (ie pediatric and physiologically difficult). Only sign up for one. For example if you sign up for the medium pediatric case, don’t also sign up for the spicy case.
The Pediatric Airway – Mild (10 AM, 1 PM)
The Physiologically Difficult Airway – Medium (11 AM, 2 PM)
The Pediatric Airway – Medium (11 AM, 2 PM)
The Anatomically Difficult Airway
The Physiologically Difficult Airway – Spicy (10 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM)
which sim is right for me?
We suggest reviewing the material in the related learning space before doing the related sim (particularly if you are new to the material) but you can also do it in reverse, and use the sim to learn where you need to focus your learning within any theme based space.
- Every sim is designed to have something for you. Expert debrief faculty will be able to focus on the details that matter to you. No matter what you’re level.
- However we’ve have rated our simulations based on complexity, to help you decide.
- For beginners (NP, PA, interns, etc) we do recommend that you take the first two simulations to build a good foundation before doing any of the others.
- Join the OxygeNATION
- Own the Head of the bed
- The Pediatric Airway 1
- The Physiologically Difficult Airway 1
- The Anatomically Difficult Airway
- The Pediatric Airway 2
- The Physiologically Difficult Airway 2
- The Pediatric Airway 3
You must be logged in to post a comment.