A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
Welcome to fearless fona
In this space we will explore the question, if the emergency surgical airway is such a simple procedure. Why then, is it so hard? The first step to understanding is the realization that it’s mastering ourselves that’s the challenge. Listen to the audio here to get you started on your journey, then taking the next steps is as easy as scrolling down. 👇
Upon completing this learning space, learners should be able to:
- Describe the key elements of successful FONA practice
- Have an understanding of the human factors involved in successful FONA, and the tools that can be employed to mitigate them.
- Describe a strategy and tactics for implementing FONA.
- Identify the important clinical anatomic landmarks.
- Successfully complete the scalpel, finger, bougie FONA technique.
Congratulations! You are well on your way towards cultivating a Fearless FONA Mindset. To take the next step, go ahead and start exploring any of the four elements of Fearless FONA by visiting any of these posters below, or go to the online space below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.