A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
WHat you’ll find here
- A better understanding of the impact stress has on human performance
- Useful techniques to combat the negative effects stress During FONA
- In person- our stress inoculation lab to improve your ability employ these techniques
four techniques to enhance your fona performance
Expert discussion on the SFB
Listen to our team of experts from across the emergency airway universe discuss the finer points of applying performance enhancement techniques.
the bottom line
- Stress can negatively impact your performance and delay or impair your ability to perform FONA
- Breathing techniques, visualization, self-talk, and trigger words can improve your performance
Reference – Psychological Skills to Improve Emergency Care
Providers’ Performance Under Stress
Michael J. Lauria, BA, NRP, FP-C*; Isabelle A. Gallo; Lt Col Stephen Rush, MD;
Jason Brooks, PhD, MSc; Rory Spiegel, MD; Scott D. Weingart, MD
In person learning
Locate any of the posters below to continue your training. Snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space. (tap on any image below for more detail about them).
Online learning only
For remote learning only: you can use the link below to see the complete set of learning spaces available to you in this series.