A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DEsigned TO elevate your airway practice
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
WHat you’ll find here
- An overview of what you will learn
- Introduction on how to use this new learning space
the bottom line
- Airway emergencies can happen anywhere and anytime
- To be truly prepared you need more than procedure skills
- You need the “soft” skills and cognitive tools that will help you translate your knowledge to the bedside is a crisis.
In person learning
Locate any of the posters below to continue your training. Snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space and continue learning.
for Online learning only
For remote learning only: you can use the link below to see the complete set of learning spaces available to you in this series in our masterclass format