A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
WHat you’ll find here
- Introduction to an important cognitive tool that can assist with knowledge translation during an airway emergency
- A deep dive on the key features of the Vortex Approach
CORE CONTENT 🎯
there are three upper airway lifelines you can bring to the bedside
DIVE DEEPER 🤿
Download the Vortex Training App to your phone. Designed for review and team training.
👈 Scan Code or Click HERE to go 🔗
the bottom line
- Your goal is to prioritize oxygenation and keep your patient in the “green zone”
- All three upper airway lifelines are effective at delivering lifesaving oxygen
- Learning how to use your three upper airway lifelines together makes them more powerful
In person learning
Locate any of the posters below to continue your training. Snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space. (tap on any image below for more detail about them).
for Online learning only
For remote learning only: you can use the link below to see the complete set of learning spaces available to you in this series.