A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
Refractory Hypoxia Rapid Review
Critically ill patients can remain refractory to you initial efforts at pre-oxygenation. When this happens you need a strategy. Here is ours in 44 seconds.
The Triple 15 Rule For Pre-oxygenation
Memory Aid Pearl: The Triple 15 Rule for preoxygenation – an easy way to remember how to maximize oxygen delivery during the pre-intubation phase
- 15 L O2 by nasal cannula +
- 15 L O2 by non-rebreather & if oxygen saturation <93% then
- 15 cm H2O of CPAP while maintaining nasal cannula
Delayed Sequence Intubation
- Look for this tabletop card
- Snap the QR codes
- Use the tools below for self-practice.