A NEXTGEN LEARNING SPACE DESIGNED TO ELEVATE YOUR AIRWAY PRACTICE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
what you’ll find here
- A simple communication skill upgrade
- A critical action required in emergency airway management
CORE CONTENT 🎯
DIVE DEEPER 🤿
Download the TeamSTEPPS app to your mobile device for a deeper dive into effective communication skills during an emergency.
Scan Code or Click HERE to go 🔗
the bottom line
- Calling for help is a technical skill that requires practice
- Clearly identify the person calling for help
- Use closed loop communication
In person learning
Locate any of the posters below to continue your training. Snap the QR codes embedded within them to access the learning space. (tap on any image below for more detail about them).
Online learning only
For remote learning only: you can use the link below to see the complete set of learning spaces available to you in this series.