AIRWAY & PROCEDURES IN OUR STATE OF THE ART ANTOMY LAB
The Anatomy Lab @WCM
The anatomy lab at Weill Cornell Medical College is an incredible location for cadaveric airway training. With state of the art connectivity and institutional support, learners get the opportunity to perform an incredible number of intubations and airway procedures on a variety of anatomic and cadaveric models. This incredible opportunity to improve your skills, is limited to small groups to ensure an abundance of hands on time and individualized coaching.
What We Cover
This is a jam-packed program of airway training and procedures! Starting with airway skills, and finishing with FONA, we will have a series of procedure stations where you can practice any or all of the airway procedures below.
Anatomy Lab Program
- When is it?
- Sunday, June 21st 2024
- Where is it?
- At Cornell Medical College at 1305 York Ave.. The entrance is on 69th street. Then follow the signs up to the second floor of the medical school and check in.
- We will then go to the nearby anatomy lab as a group
- What time should you be there?
- 8am. Please arrive on time. We will have some breakfast available and then the pre-brief and introduction to the day will start right at 8:30am.
- What to expect
- Full PPE is required in the anatomy lab
- Small groups of no more than five will be at each station
- Key skills will be practiced at your station
- Open practice sessions will allow you to move from station to station to practice on different anatomy and to work with all of our faculty.
- Are there food drinks provided?
- Yes!! We will have food, snacks and hydration available for all.
- Breakfast – Yes
- Will there be breaks?
- Yes! The beauty of the design is you can take a break whenever you want! The installations are open throughout the day from 9am – 4pm so if you need that extra cup of coffee 15 minutes into the day go for it. If you want to power through the morning and then take break that works too. This is your time.